Latest News in Peterborough
- Be aware and cautious of your surroundings
- Slow down when roads aren’t great and always wear your seatbelt
- Keep a safe distance between you and the car in front of you
- Be seen by using your lighting system and turn signals so other drivers can see you
There are a few things you’ll need to have practiced and be ready to complete the G Road Test.
Ensure you remember proper signaling, staying within the speed limit, proper turns and lane changes, checking blind spots, and roadside stops.
Auto insurance companies use a variety of different factors in considering when underwriting a new policy. Factors include driving history, location, and type of vehicle. If the vehicle is financed, the finance company might require carrying full coverage. This means that you would need to have collision and comprehensive coverages on your policy.
- Peterborough Lift Lock
- Riverview Park and Zoo
- The Canadian Canoe Museum
- Trent-Severn Waterway, Lock 21 - Peterborough Lift Lock
- Jackson Park
- Del Cray Park
- Lansdowne Place
- Downtown Peterborough
- Planet of Stuff
Questions to ask your Dedicated Insurance Assistant:
Compare insurance costs
Request higher deductibles
Reduce your coverage amount on older vehicles
Combine homeowners’ and auto coverage with the same insurance provider
Maintain a good driving record
Home-based business insurance generally includes general liability and commercial property insurance. The cost for these can range between $750 and $1500 per year.
Regular repairs resulting from wear and tear on your car are not covered by car insurance.