Skip to main content

British Columbia Home Insurance

Surex wants to help you protect everything in your home it is, after all, your most valuable asset. We also want you to have peace of mind that there isn’t a better home insurance rate out there, which is why we’ve partnered with BC's best home insurance carriers.

Looking for home insurance? You are in the right spot!

In British Columbia, home insurance can vary a lot by city. The best home insurance provider/coverage for your friend may not be the best provider/coverage for you. Your home may have a sub pump, maybe a newer roof, maybe your friends home in on a hill or by a lake all of these things come into consideration when you are getting a quote.

This is why it’s important to think about your personal needs and shop the Surex Insurance Marketplace™.

Take a few mins. and see for yourself!

Comparing rates from Canada’s leading Home insurance providers
Wawanesa insurance logo
travelers insurance logo
Intact Insurance logo
Gore Mutual insurance company logo
Types of Coverage We Provide
Home Insurance
This provides coverage for loss and damage to your property and/or any assets.
Liability Coverage
This would provide protection against claims resulting from injuries, and damage to people and/or property.
A predetermined amount of money that you must pay towards the cost of the claim. Home insurance has different deductibles for different coverage.
Sewer Backup, Overland/Ground Water
These are optional coverages you can buy that protect you for water damage such as sewer back up and fresh water flooding.
Claims Forgiveness
This allows for the protection of your “claims free discount” in the event of your first claim.
Scheduled Items
Referring to 'special limits' on items like jewellery or art if the value is greater than the special limit you should list the item separately.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
When you purchase comprehensive home coverage, it means you are covered for anything that is not excluded.
Broad Coverage
When you purchase broad home coverage, it limits your contents coverage to only specific coverages, (ie. theft, fire, water damage, etc.)

Compare Real Quotes


Talk to Real People

Insurance Broker
Licensed Insurance Advisor