Surex Scholarship Program
We’re proud to announce the first-ever Surex Annual Scholarship Awards. This scholarship is available for Canadian students, and the chosen winner will be awarded a $1,000 grant toward his or her education in Canadian dollars.
2019 - Win a $1000 Scholarship
We understand that schooling is an expensive affair and we acknowledge the fact that it can be burdensome for some students and their families.The sum of costs incurred from tuition fees along with other associated expenses, such as housing, books, and school supplies, can turn into tens of thousands of dollars. To make things a little easier, we are pleased to be offering an annual $1,000. Learn more about how Surex took advantage of Artificial Intelligence here.
This scholarship is closed for 2019 as the winner has been selected as Chinonso Obeta. See his full essay here:
2020 - Stay tuned for details to come...
October 30, 2020
November 15, 2020
The application guidelines are as follows:
• Your published piece of content must be received by October 30, 2020.
• Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format
• The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
The student must be:
• A US or Canadian citizen (excluding Quebec residents), permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to work and study in Canada or the US;
• Accepted into a U.S. or Canada college or university; and
• Enrolled in a U.S. or Canadian undergraduate program, or entering school for the first time during fall 2019 semester.
• Student must provide proof of enrollment for their program
Criteria for evaluation:
Please write a 500-2000 word essay on the important topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Be sure to explore how you think this technology could improve a business or business function in 2020.
Our scholarship committee will review the essays after the submission date. The winning article will express creativity, well-expressed thoughts, will be clear and concisely written, and will avoid grammatical/spelling errors.
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose three finalists. We will then post the three finalists’ essays on our blog and our social media pages.
All entries will be judged by our content marketing head. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email on November 15, 2020.