Surex Scholarship Program
We are proud to be holding our third annual Surex Scholarship Award! With the success of the previous years, we are happy to be offering the award for the 2021 academic school year and helping out another student with their finances while they study.
This scholarship is available for Canadian students, currently enrolled in post-secondary studies, and the chosen winner will be awarded a $1,000 grant toward his or her education in Canadian dollars.
We understand that schooling is an expensive affair and we acknowledge the fact that it can be burdensome for some students and their families. The sum of costs incurred from tuition fees along with other associated expenses, such as housing, books, and school supplies, can turn into tens of thousands of dollars. To make things a little easier, we are pleased to be offering an annual $1,000 to help with such costs.
This scholarship is closed for 2020 as the winner has been selected. Our second annual winner is Alexander Tchoukanov, and you can read his full essay here:
2021 Win a $1000 Scholarship
Choose from the following topics to write a 500-2000 word essay and send it to email@example.com in word format, along with proof of enrolment:
-Business intelligence: What is the importance of business intelligence, especially for those businesses that have had to adapt to the new reality now?
-Insurance industry: Can you predict the future of the insurance industry, especially in these ever-changing pandemic times? What are the emerging trends?
-Small business: What is the fate of small businesses now after the pandemic has taken such a toll on the industry? What can they do to make a comeback?
-Online shopping: How has the pandemic affected online shopping and what trends have emerged? Are they positive or negative, or both?
November 1, 2021
November 19, 2021
The application guidelines are as follows:
• Your published piece of content must be received by November 1, 2021.
• Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format
• The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
The student must be:
• A US or Canadian citizen (excluding Quebec residents), permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to work and study in Canada or the US;
• Accepted into a U.S. or Canada college or university; and
• Enrolled in a U.S. or Canadian undergraduate program, or entering school in an undergraduate or graduate program in the fall of 2021
• Student must provide proof of enrollment for their program
Criteria for evaluation:
Please write a 500-2000 word essay on one of the 4 topics listed above.
Our scholarship committee will review the essays after the submission date. The winning article will express creativity, well-expressed thoughts, will be clear and concisely written, and will avoid grammatical/spelling errors.
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose our winner. All entries will be judged by our content marketing head. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email on November 22, 2021.